McAfee antivirus has various plans which offer various advanced security tools. McAfee has the best internet protection features like secure browning, firewall, phishing protection, etc. McAfee antivirus needs a McAfee activate enter code to ensure that you are using a genuine McAfee setup on your device. McAfee antivirus also has a freeware which provides all basic security features. But if you are an internet user then you will require advanced security tools. But how to know which McAfee plan is best for your device? You must get a McAfee product that is compatible with your device. Before you search for the McAfee antivirus; check the specifications of your device like Operating System, RAM, free disk space, and processor. Now list down the McAfee products which are compatible with your device.
You will see various McAfee products compatible with your device. If you are confused and don’t know which McAfee antivirus plan is best for your device then you should go for the McAfee trial. McAfee antivirus provides a 30 days free trial on its various products. You can use the McAfee antivirus for 30 days to determine whether the plan is good for you or not.
Features of free McAfee trial:
- You don’t need to provide your credit card details
- You can easily use the free trial on 10 devices
- Use all the advanced features of McAfee which provide good protection from viruses, ransomware, and other malware infection.
- You can also use the data security and device optimization tools of McAfee antivirus
- McAfee free trial is available for Windows PC, Mac, Android, and iOS devices.
Steps to get free McAfee total protection trial:
- Open your PC and search for McAfee total protection free trial
- Tap the Download free trial option
- Wait for McAfee trial key file to download
- Once the file downloads; run the setup files
- Follow the on-screen commands for completing the setup process
Once you complete the setup installation process; you can easily use the McAfee free setup for 30 days. Your devices will get secured for 30 days. After 30 days, if you don’t subscribe to McAfee antivirus then your McAfee will expire and the antivirus will deactivate. If you like the features then you can subscribe to the McAfee plan otherwise you can also try another free McAfee product. If you activate McAfee before expiry then the remaining days will get added on your plan.
McAfee antivirus has advanced malware protection which keeps your device and data fully secured. McAfee also provides good firewall protection so you can work securely on the internet. The firewall keeps an eye on your all incoming and outgoing network and blocks all the unauthorized URLs which are trying to sneak into your device. It also has good device optimization tools like system cleanup which removes all the accumulated junk of your device. The RAM booster tool removes all the background programs so you can work easily. McAfee is a full package of advanced features and services which keep your device protected from all threats